Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Keeping them close

I know that there are many different types of chatting services and apps out there, these kids are smarter than we think, yes, I know this already your saying. I mean they are figuring things out that on there own. I would never ever think they would know how to do this well not now. My son 12 is now posting videos online and editing them and adding music to replace the voice?! What?! I have a hard time myself and he did this in an hour or less? I ask many of questions all through out the day, I give them space but how much space do we allow? I feel as if we should know what their doing, and who there with at all times. I like to keep them wright under my wing. Keeping them close to me, makes me feel and know that there alright

No comments:

Post a Comment